Jim Rimer founded Biokleen in 1989. As a previous sales
representative of cleaning chemicals in the commercial and industrial industry
he became more and more aware of the dangers of the products he was selling and
the ingredients they contained.
He saw first hand his chemicals were creating health problems for his
customers, causing negative effects - including cancer - on families and pets in
the homes and businesses where these supplies were being used. Jim was selling
poison and this realization shook him to the core. Jim's drive to take a stand
and make a difference helped motivate him to study chemistry. With his newfound
knowledge and driven passion he formulated his first cleaner using natural,
non-toxic ingredients. Today Biokleen continues to develop and create innovative
products, which still measure up to Jim's beliefs and standards:
- Environmentally Safe
Our everyday cleaning choices affect
our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen
products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the
- Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer
fillers and less energy used in shipping.
- Leaves the smallest “footprint” on the environment.
- Lower price per use, saving you money.
Biokleen Products are made with the safest
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do
not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed
by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel,
and natural essential oils…no cheap substitutes, dyes, or synthetic
fragrances. Complete ingredient statements on labels.
- No known carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens, or
- Non-corrosive. Non-flammable. Non-reactive. Reviewed by
a Certified Hazardous Materials Management Inspector.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and